Making Your Move 101: The Home-Selling Process
The home-selling process can be cumbersome and overwhelming if you don't know the ins and outs of how it all works. Luckily, David Derian, Broker for Page Realty is here to help you through the process.
About this Event
Join us for this upcoming virtual session to learn best practices, tips and steps for selling your home including:
- Preparing your home for sale: De-cluttering and thinning out your home for an efficient moving process. We will discuss what to keep, donate and throw out.
- Painting and repair tips: Prepping your house to fix imperfections and make your house stand out on the market.
- Use of buyer agents and showings: Discussing the different types of showings and how the process works.
- Best time to sell: Combatting misconceptions about selling your home in the winter and tips for selling amidst COVID-19.
- Inspection and closing process: Buyer's inspection, post-inspection negotiation and the closing process.
We hope you can join us December 16, for this informative session!