Lifecare residents pay a one-time entrance fee that is partially refundable, plus a monthly fee.
Two Lifecare plan pricing models give you financial flexibility.
- Our 90% refundable entrance fee option returns 90% of the initial entrance fee back to you or your estate.
- Our declining balance option offers a lower initial entrance fee that depreciates at 1% a month for 100 months. After 100 months, all you pay are your monthly fees, and there is no refund. This option is suitable for those who don’t want a large upfront fee for personal, financial or tax reasons.
Another option is to select our Lifestyle plan. This plan has lower entrance and monthly fees. You’ll have access to all the amenities and programs offered at New Pond Village, but you will have a fee-for-service care plan, where you will pay for care services as you need them–often at increasing costs as care needs change.
Receive the benefits of a CCRC with New Pond Village's Lifecare plan.
Independent Living, Assisted Living or Mind and Memory Care:
Even if you and your loved one's needs differ, you will both receive the care you need at a more predictable cost.
The monthly fee covers activities, amenities and most of your living expenses.
- Interior/Exterior Maintenance
- Chef-Prepared Meals
- Housekeeping Services
- 24-Hour Security
- Concierge Services
- Some Utilities Included
Your choice of payment plans is unique to New Pond Village.
- Financial Flexibility
- 90% Refundable Entrance Fee
- Zero-refundable Entrance Fee
- Amenities & Services Included
Priority access to health services, even if you require higher levels of care.
Continuum of Care
Short-term Skilled Nursing Care Stipend
Explore our different floor plan options and preview pricing for our apartment homes.
Multiple Floor Plans Parking Available
Private Balconies Walk-In Closets
Personal Storage Space En Suite Bathrooms
Learn more about New Pond Village financial options.