The robust benefits package available at New Pond Village.
New Pond Village is managed by Benchmark Senior Living, the nation's senior living industry leader, which offers a robust benefits package to all employees. This includes a sign-on bonus, competitive pay with guaranteed weekly shifts and insurance benefits, including a 401k, allowing you to get more out of your employment experience.
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
As a CNA, your primary focus will be to provide nursing care to our residents in a home like setting. If you have a strong passion for helping others, take pride in what you do and are looking for a great company that shares your vision then this is the ideal opportunity for you.
The CNA is responsible for:
- Interacting with residents and families on a daily basis.
- Utilizing customer service skills to ensure that residents have an exceptional care experience.
- Handling advanced directives and end-of-life care.
- Following the resident care standards and practices to ensure proper procedures are followed.
- Assisting with resident meals, transferring them using appropriate assistive devices, bathing, toileting, dressing and grooming.
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Limited-time $500 sign on bonus. Full and part-time positions available. Every other weekend required.
The LPN is responsible for:
- Directing and supervising the daily work assignments of the Resident Care Assistants.
- Successfully implementing the plan of care
- Measuring and accurately recording vital signs as needed.
- Accurately assessing, communicating and documenting residents' status.
- Effectively balancing service demands with supporting resident independence.
The working environment and community culture fuel our employees’ desire to come to work every day.
As a member of our team, you’re part of the New Pond Village family, and you play an integral role in helping us provide the highest level of care and service to our residents. We’re looking for people who share our passion and commitment to making New Pond Village a place residents are proud to call home.
"The thing that keeps me going every day is to see the happiness on my residents' faces and getting to know more about them on a personal level each day."
—Stephanie R., New Pond Village CNA
Interested but not ready to apply? Join our talent pool for consideration for future positions.